10. Beginning your Journey
The journey begins with you.
- Visualise the outcome at the beginning
- Creating your dreams
- Be specific about your goals and what you want to achieve
- Ensure your goals are honest and genuine
- Are your goals in alignment with what you believe? (if they are you are likely to achieve what you set out to do)
- List 10 specific joys about the job you do
- Detox your life and de clutter your work environment
- Do you like the area where you work?
- What changes do you want to make?
- Make a list of 10 situations you would like to create as a new beginning in your work
- Identify what is draining you
- Detox your body
- Blitz your environment
- De-clutter your negative thinking by introducing meditation and relaxation music. 10 minutes in your office environment.
- Be clear about your intentions when you have to say no more often.
If you find this difficult then practice.
- Who would you say gives you mental, spiritual and emotional inspiration, creativity and zest for life?
- Who is your mentor right now?
- Who inspires your thinking?
- What affirmations do you believe in?
- Example: I am open to change. Working together with others is part of the purpose of life, I love the people I work with.
- What changes can you make to improve your everyday life at work?
- How important is it to be present in the moment?
- Example: Are you constantly thinking of yesterday, are you in the moment?